• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile and Cloud Storage

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile is locked in a pattern indicating that the Cloud Storage is full at 20 go and my iPad indicates that I have 200 go of storage space.  LR will not allow me to upload any more photos.  How do I get past this stage.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi terryc6914914,

Sorry that Lightroom on your mobile is indicating that low space is available on your Cloud storage.

Could you please check that you're logged in with the correct Adobe ID your mobile? If so then, please sign out of the Lightroom mobile app and sign back in to see if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I sign out of Lightroom mobile app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To sign out, open the LrMobile settings menu and tap on your name at the top, that will give you the sign out option.

However, can you tell us what subscription plan you are using? If you are using the Photography Plan, which includes Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, Lightroom (includes desktop and mobile version) and 20GB of cloud space, then the issue is that your storage allowance appears to be fully used up, so no more photos can upload to the cloud until you free up some space be deleting some of the images in the cloud. Those users who try to manage a mobile worflow using the 20GB Photography plan will typically wait until the first 20GB of images have downloaded into their Classic catalog, then they will remove all images from the cloud (safest way is to select all the images in the All Synced Photographs special collection in LrClassic, right-click and use "Remove photos from All Synced Photographs". That "unsyncs" the images, which causes them to be deleted from the cloud, which makes way for the next 20Gb of photos to be uploaded from your mobile device(s), and so on. You may have to remove the images from the cloud trash can as well before you can upload more images, though I'm not 100% certain about that. The images are not deleted from the Classic catalog, and many users will then resync them from Classic back up to the cloud....Classic only uploads smart previews, not the full original, and those so not count against the 20GB storage limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines