Exit

Lightroom Mobile (Android) - Long Press to see 'Before' Image not Working

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

Bug pretty much as per title.

For images that have been edited elsewhere, lightroom for PC for example, when you view these on lightroom mobile for Android, and long press the image to see the original before any edits, nothing happens.

Cheers,

Dan

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

It's quite the same problem here... I import and edit my photos directly in LR for Android). Had to reinstall LR after an OS update... cloud library synced normally, but now I can't see the Before state (originals)... when long pressing any photo, nothing happens. It works fine when I open in a Windows PC version, but in Android, don't. 

Any clue on how to fix this? I tried to reimport, nothing happens... the only way is copying the edit settings, delete the photo, import original again and paste the settings... but this is not suitable when you have tons of images...

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually what seems to happen is that LR in Android imports only the edited version and not the correspondant original, therefore considering it as original. =\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines