Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile (Android) v8.5.2 not work

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1000081212.jpg

Hi, I have a trouble from I update to new version of Lr Mobile 8.5.2, I cam open app but when I select a photo they app not respons, I deleted cache and desintal to instal app again and not work, I have a Samsung S3 Ultra.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same issue. It's a nightmare. New update is bugged and not tested properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @Jonathan32315774h1fm & @Shuffle32335214q7g9. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll need more info to help you figure this out. Has this started with recently?

Try these suggestions and let me know how it goes:

• You can log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) & try adding a star rating or flag to the images.
  • Keep the device in the Flight mode and launch Lightroom.
  • If the app was installed from the Google Play Store, try installing Lightroom from the Samsung Galaxy store, or the opposite.

Let me know how it goes.

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Installed it in both playstore and galaxy store. The issue happened since new update

Under the second tab lightroom it just continues to sync. The app crashes when you start going through the options on the top right (see attached)

Screenshot_20230922_160122_Lightroom for Samsung.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines