• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Android won't let me delete newly imported photos.

Enthusiast ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Android version of LR I can't delete photos I just imported and are being uploaded. 

I can hit the delete button but the photo stays, only after I force close Lightroom and reopen it I can delete whatever I want. 

Has been annoying for more than a year. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also if I delete a freshly imported photo while it's still importing others (deleting works until import is finished) it gets stuck on upload until I remove the delete photo from the recycle bin. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The engineering team reviewing your question has requested follow up on these two questions:

1. If sync is paused or user is offline, do you still experience the issue?
  2. In user’s current workflow, do they still see the mismatch when the upload and sync is completed without force stopping the app?
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems it's not 100% reproduceable. I just imported a bunch of dngs and was able to delete them while still uploading.
And it continued uploading them after deletion (which is correct as the recyle bin also needs to be sycned).

Guess I have to test that in a real world scenario when it happens again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I've been having the same issue, sometimes restarting lightroom or my phone sometimes help, but not always.

Pausing sinc doesn't help. 

I tried disconnecting from the WiFi, it helped this time around. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines