Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile- camera roll import problem

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I've recently downloaded latest version (6.1.0) of Lightroom from App Store. I have very weird problem- when I pick option 'Add Photo to All Photos' -> 'From Camera Roll' it automatically loads latest 30-50 photos from my camera roll, selects first available photo and starts 'Edit' mode. I cannot select any photo from my Camera Roll because it happens all the time (video in attachments). Did anyone have similar issue?

There is one more weird thing- all my friends that can use the app without any problems don't have 'Previous','Versions' and 'Reset' buttons after 'Presets' in the bottom of the screen in the 'Edit' mode (photo in attachments).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate your problem, but I do have these buttons. I have no idea why your friends would not have them.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for checking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines