Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom Mobile (cloud) slowly loading images, getting dots in cloud for every image? 3-5 sec load

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would definitely call myself a power user.  I am using LR mobile all day every day for my main source of income.  I have noticed in the last week or so that LR is very slow swtiching between images.  I have NEVER used the option to "Store Locally".  I have never had to.  I would edit everything on the cloud, and everything was snappy.  Is this something anyone else is noticing?  Every time I change an image, the cloud bubbles up like a sync.  This has never happend before.  I have replicated this issue on 3 different devices 2 iphones and 1 ipad pro.  My internet/cellular is working perfectly in every other regard.  I have only noticed that switching between pictures in LR mobile has been taking like 3-5 seconds in most cases, and this has never been an issue before.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone, iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?