• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Color Display sRGB

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I just noticed that Lightroom mobile displays photos as you're editing them in Adobe RGB, leading to color inaccuracy when I export them as sRGB ( internet standard ). Is there any way to edit/view/preview the images you're editing in sRGB? 

Notice how the exported photo in sRGB a bit less saturated than the one Lightroom's displaying. The Air Water dispenser looks a lot more warmer in Lightroom compared to the sickly yellow of the exported one, and the reds are slightly flatter in the exported image also. It's difficult to estimate accuracy of the final product

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind the provided sample photos. Looks like this website converts images to sRGB when you upload them. Here's a google drive link so you can see them properly:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-EVdKc7U5kQgFoDpN8leK7haE4XoDTBa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

N e v e r m i n d   a g a i n.  Looks like google drive converts photos to sRGB also. N E WAYS, forget all that and back to the original question.

I just noticed that Lightroom mobile displays photos as you're editing them in Adobe RGB, leading to color inaccuracy when I export them as sRGB ( internet standard ). Is there any way to edit/view/preview the images you're editing in sRGB? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in Lightroom Cloudy. You can soft proof to sRGB in Lightroom Classic but of course that only runs on Macs and windows machines.

P.S. iOS devices commonly have displayP3 gamut (apple's name for DCI-P3) on their screens - not adobeRGB. Same potential issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So to be sure you know how this works, Lightroom internally works in a linear prophotoRGB primary based color space called MelissaRGB. It color manages to DCI-P3 for display on typical iOS devices that have DCI-P3 based displays. There is no adobeRGb anywhere in the chain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines