• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile connecting to existing creative cloud photography plan

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I connect my new Lightroom for mobile app to my existing Adobe creative cloud photography plan?

I have signed in with my creative cloud details but it's not giving me premium benefits on the mobile app. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Hi 'Woodsy7777'

I do see a valid Photography Plan subscription for you which should provide access to Lightroom.  I know you said you signed in with your expected creative cloud details, but the symptoms you describe point to being signed in with the wrong account.  Pleasee verify once more that you are signed into Lightroom with the same email address that you used to post for help here.

If you need additional assistance, please contact Adobe Support directly.

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Lightroom Mobile forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'Woodsy7777'

I do see a valid Photography Plan subscription for you which should provide access to Lightroom.  I know you said you signed in with your expected creative cloud details, but the symptoms you describe point to being signed in with the wrong account.  Pleasee verify once more that you are signed into Lightroom with the same email address that you used to post for help here.

If you need additional assistance, please contact Adobe Support directly.

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are right! I seem to have created two accounts. Thank you 😊 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines