• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Endless Copying to new storage location

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've a big issue, have been using Lightroom mobile for a few years but recently got a new SD card and tried changing storage location to SD Card but its been days and its stuck endlessly going Copying to new storage location. 

I've tried moving all the photos out of the folder to a new one on the phone (wish id done that in the first place) als otried force stopping the app but does not work stil lthe same.

I've searched and seen others with this problem and they had to uninstall the apps but that is not an option, I do not want to lose all my created presets.

Please does anyone have a fix for this without uninstalling? 

btw  im uasing the free mobile app 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like force stopping has actually worked after all, just tried the ap pagain and its loaded fine, such a relief, sorry about the wasted post but is there a way to save and backup all my presets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines