Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Exporting Problem

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

I am using Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro as my device. The LR mobile program ran without problem until a few days ago. But now it's all messed up. I tried to edit some JPG files to check whether my LR mobile is working correctly or not. But my LR mobile still won't allow me to export photos. Please help me how to fix it. I desperately need it to get my job done. I really hope ADOBE team or anyone can give me suggestion to fix this problem ASAP..

I include some photos to explain my situation..

Screenshot_2020-12-12-14-12-36-843_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-12-14-12-46-388_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-12-17-31-49-686_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-12-17-32-34-869_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

    

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got exactly the same problem, I got the same unit. When exporting bulk photos I editiedI always received the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

Is this issue solved?

I have I think the same one.

The lightroom has a problem with export files after editing and this happens since yesterday. I uninstalled program but I can see it did not help to improve it. I try to export image as a JPEG with my sign and the lightroom says "This can take some time" and I wait for export very long time and it does happen nothing. It constantly says - please wait. I use advanced tools, many of them at the same time. I want say this things didn't happen before.

Normally I use Lightroom classic on my computer but this time I had to use the mobile version due to my vacation and yesterday was fourth day I use it to edit all my photos in. I also use Xiaomi Redmi but Note5. 

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, It seems that my device has too small operational memories I think so.

Anyway, an export of files has done successfully. It took longer than usual but finally done.

I want to add my mobile phone has 4GB ram maybe this is some reason of long exporting of edited files? 

We will see what happen further with.

I realize that many manipulationso, changes on our file takes large amount of this memory to export the file down.

I hope so this is only this thing with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines