Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile failed to import

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

My Lightroom Mobile is failing to import photos. Auto is on, it was importing this morning and now no longer works. 

Using IPhone App and it is updated. 

thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check that Lightroom has access to your camera roll:

In iOS Settings > Privacy > Photos > Lightroom, ensure All Photos is enabled (not Selected Photos or None). 

If that's not the issue, then check the LR app settings, under Import, and ensure the kind of file you want to import is enabled (Photos, Screenshots, Videos)

FYI, turning on automatic import only imports new photos that are added after the setting is enabled.  Turning on auto import will not go back and import all older items already in your camera roll -- you will need to manually import older items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and none of those fixes were applicable. It will open my photos, but when I select one to import and edit it just loads nonstop and will never actually open any new photos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you updated to the latest, i.e. 6.3.0 version?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines