• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile failing to import photos

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For context, I have been trying to import photos for the past 2 days into the lightroom app and failing everytime. Not even one photo gets uploaded successfully. I just cleared a lot of space in my phone so I think insufficient storage can't be a problem. I also restarted my phone just in case but nothing improved. I don't want to delete and install the app again because I dont want to lose my years worth of progress so that's not an option. 

I have Lightroom Android V7.0.0

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

After a LOT of back & forth and cooperation with @Aswingk my issue has been resolved. Turns out it was something to do with my database being corrupt. Got that fixed and my app is back to normal (finally!!) 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Hopefully, someone from adobe reaches out to you and discusses your case with you. This problem has happened to me twice since I made this post, and both times my issue got resolved: the second time being quicker. Maybe your lightroom database has been corrupted like mine? If it is, then you send your database over, they fix it, and then send it back to replace the old one. You completed the 1st step, so now, you just have to wait for their response 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me. I uninstalled and it's still doing it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find any solution to make it work? Because I'm finding it really frustrating lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: it's been 4 days and there have been no signs of improvement. Any help or guidance will be met with lots of gratitude!!! I'm kinda getting impatient now haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting your concern. Can you please share the diagnostic logs? We can help you investigate this issue and respond asap.

Help wiki page to generate diagnostic logs here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/generate-share-logs-lightroom-mobile.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi how do we share this log to you? I'm having the same issues, and photos are no longer updating. For example I try to edit a photo and it just closes down the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reaching out! Where do I share the diagnostic logs? Should I post a link to them here or somewhere else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rubi5D2D @tehreemfilms 

Please go through the link that i have shared, which will guide you how to generate diagnostic logs from our app and it will let you send them to us.

Help wiki page to generate diagnostic logs here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/generate-share-logs-lightroom-mobile.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been around a week and the issue still isnt solved. The app hasn't improved at all and I sent the diagnostic logs like 3 different times. What do I do 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please send me the email ID from which the request was sent?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's tehreemabrar2004@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This same issue is happening  for 2 months for me, I can't load anything from my pc to my mobile app.. but it loads from my mobile to my pc... I waiting on paying and for  some reason it decided to work, then I payed my bill after a week of not paying and now it doesn't work again.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kristen21833727z3mk 

Please go through the link that i have shared, which will guide you how to generate diagnostic logs from our app and it will let you send them to us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a LOT of back & forth and cooperation with @Aswingk my issue has been resolved. Turns out it was something to do with my database being corrupt. Got that fixed and my app is back to normal (finally!!) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problem forever. I did what's above and emailed the logs. 

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully, someone from adobe reaches out to you and discusses your case with you. This problem has happened to me twice since I made this post, and both times my issue got resolved: the second time being quicker. Maybe your lightroom database has been corrupted like mine? If it is, then you send your database over, they fix it, and then send it back to replace the old one. You completed the 1st step, so now, you just have to wait for their response 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be working on it you will soon recieve a mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @tolw97487307 & @sharon24175630j517 , Can you send your name or email address to agk@adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine doesn't show my diagnostics it just takes me to this support website. Please help I need to edit some photos quickly please! It says "the photo failed to load".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've been following the instructions & was able to send over an email regarding the diagnostic log. It came from email address : anniele93@hotmail.com 4 days ago. Can someone please help? I've had the same problem for weeks now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, are you able to help me please ?

I have installed lightroom on my new samsung a53 5G and it is not importing any of the photos, I have a paid subscription, and can see all my photos on the web, but not in my app. Ive done force stop, re installed the app, rebooted my phone, updated the app etc. 

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine as well, I can view the photo but it says failed to load and I am unable to edit it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sad there's no response from Adobe on this. Mine keeps saying a few photos failed to import. By now it should have an option to show what photos didn't import. Or some kind of Link or diagnosis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was just frustrated i couldnt comment on this thread about it happening years ago https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/importing-new-photos-that-lightroom-say...

so i wiped my HD and have a new adobe account so i dont' even know where to start to fix this but its really frustraiting and renaming them only works half the time. lightroom is basically still empty so not like i can find them repeatedin there with a different account and cloud anyway -- presumably they are in some random lightroom folder that the uninstall neglected to remove? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines