Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom mobile failing to import photos

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For context, I have been trying to import photos for the past 2 days into the lightroom app and failing everytime. Not even one photo gets uploaded successfully. I just cleared a lot of space in my phone so I think insufficient storage can't be a problem. I also restarted my phone just in case but nothing improved. I don't want to delete and install the app again because I dont want to lose my years worth of progress so that's not an option. 

I have Lightroom Android V7.0.0

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021
After a LOT of back & forth and cooperation with @Aswingk my issue has been resolved. Turns out it was something to do with my database being corrupt. Got that fixed and my app is back to normal (finally!!) 

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me. I uninstalled and it's still doing it 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find any solution to make it work? Because I'm finding it really frustrating lol

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: it's been 4 days and there have been no signs of improvement. Any help or guidance will be met with lots of gratitude!!! I'm kinda getting impatient now haha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting your concern. Can you please share the diagnostic logs? We can help you investigate this issue and respond asap.

Help wiki page to generate diagnostic logs here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/generate-share-logs-lightroom-mobile.html 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi how do we share this log to you? I'm having the same issues, and photos are no longer updating. For example I try to edit a photo and it just closes down the app

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reaching out! Where do I share the diagnostic logs? Should I post a link to them here or somewhere else?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rubi5D2D @tehreemfilms 

Please go through the link that i have shared, which will guide you how to generate diagnostic logs from our app and it will let you send them to us.

Help wiki page to generate diagnostic logs here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/generate-share-logs-lightroom-mobile.html 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been around a week and the issue still isnt solved. The app hasn't improved at all and I sent the diagnostic logs like 3 different times. What do I do 😞

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please send me the email ID from which the request was sent?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's tehreemabrar2004@gmail.com

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This same issue is happening  for 2 months for me, I can't load anything from my pc to my mobile app.. but it loads from my mobile to my pc... I waiting on paying and for  some reason it decided to work, then I payed my bill after a week of not paying and now it doesn't work again.....

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kristen21833727z3mk 

Please go through the link that i have shared, which will guide you how to generate diagnostic logs from our app and it will let you send them to us.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a LOT of back & forth and cooperation with @Aswingk my issue has been resolved. Turns out it was something to do with my database being corrupt. Got that fixed and my app is back to normal (finally!!) 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines