Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom Mobile iOS on iPad: Error T20200121

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

007D82CB-AC34-4DE0-8B81-3160FD1B7A02.jpeg

Hello all, I edited a photo on my iPad Pro but when I checked the photo much later on my iPhone I received the attached error message and the photo showed as unedited. So I clicked on the Reset button on my iPhone and edited the photo again, went back to the iPad and now the message is on my iPad and the photo is unedited. Anyone know how to resolve this please? I checked apps across both iOS devices and laptop and all are up to date.

TOPICS
Mobile, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you're still facing the error code t20200121 while using Lightroom mobile app on your iPad.

Please note that this is an old known issue with Lightroom mobile  but has been resolved. However, it was partially fixed in one of our precious updates. There will be another update in the future fixing the rest of the cases. 

If you are not using the latest version of Lightroom mobile app, please update from the PlayStore. Here's the feedback discussion where we are monitoring this issue: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/lightroom-mobile-error-t20200121/5f5f4... 

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines