• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile (iPad) is wasting my memory space

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I add RAW files to Lightroom mobile and delete the original files after editing them, Lightroom is using more and more space on my iPad. I have cleared the cache, I have deleted all files in the cloud and I have removed all files permanently from my deleted objects folder within Lightroom. But anyway: each time I add and later delete new files, the memory consumption of Lightroom is increasing. I can see it under the memory space info in the iOS settings. Where are all these files which are using so much of my iPad memory? I do not want to delete and reinstall Lightroom to get more free Memory Space (which works fine of course, but deletes all my Lightroom settings)?

I am using the newest version of Lightroom for iOS (6.2.1)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there are clear cache at app setting >local space on early version....but now it disappear.maybe its an bug...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines