• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile (iPad) stuck on “preparing your subscription” for days

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+I'm subscribed to Lightroom mobile Premium through my iCloud which is the same email as my creative cloud account.
+Since Lightroom mobile renewed for this month, the app's been stuck on "preparing your subscription"

+The App Store states that it's active and has been payed for.
+It has been about 4 days now. What's going on? How can I fix it?

Thanks in advanced.CD03BB80-BA6A-4BD5-9972-C96D0FEC8C9C.jpeg

55C314F5-DC14-4322-9119-08A370D352EC.jpeg

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @joshyuen.jpeg 

Your Lightroom plan history seems confusing.  It seems like you converted from a monthly plan to an annual plan, and both plans are actually now cancelled.  Please contact Adobe Support directly.  I'm not a member of the Support team -- they have better tools to help explain what's happening with your account.

Contact Adobe Suppoirt directly by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I changed from a monthly plan to an anual plan which began this month. I'll contact support directly and see where it goes from here. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

I have chatted with 4 people from Adobe Support and they basically said it's Apple's problem while Apple says it's Adobe's. They stated that because I had subscribed through the app store they can't do anything which I find hard to believe. Instead, they suggested subscribing through creative cloud, however, there is no option to subscribe to Lightroom Mobile ONLY.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again @joshyuen.jpeg 

I'm sorry Adobe Support wasn't able to resolve this for you.  Let me contact our server team to see if there is anything we can do.

[Edit] Also, can you confirm the Lightroom Premium plan currently shows as subscribed in your iTunes account subscription settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is now sorted and lr mobile premium is working!

For some reason, during the past seven days I was placed on the free trial even though I was already a subscriber for months. Don't know why or how I was suddenly reverted to the free trial. The trial ended yesterday, explaining why I have access to premium again today. Seems like a major bug. I will report this to apple as well so that it doesn't happen to anyone else.

Thanks for your input Charlie.

P.s. Sorry didn't see your reply. Yes, on iTunes/App Store it said I was on a premium plan and was paying for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@joshyuen.jpeg Thanks for letting me know things are working normally now.  I will continue to investigate this to see how Lightroom can avoid this problem in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines