• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile is defaulting to tablet UI on Samsung Fold3

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile is defaulting to tablet UI on Samsung Fold3. I guess it is because of the big screen size and the that the app is built for tablets aswell. The silder panel for all the different modes covers almost the entire screen and the photo become to small to work on. To open mobile view I have to open the app on the smaller screen when the phone is folded an then open the phone so the app transitions to the big screen in mobile UI. I guess the app only checks screen size when the app launches and then stays that way. 

It would be super great if this is fixed for the Fold 3. Because Lightroom is absolutely the best on Samsung Fold 3 in mobile UI. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit: 

Even if I do as explained above and want to change image to work on the app loads the tablet UI when I enter the editor again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines