• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile issue

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help please? I downloaded Lightroom onto my Iphone a while back. I've now bought the photographer bundle (I think thats what its called) with the 20GB storage. I had deleted the lightroom on my phone and used the link via the creative cloud to download, but I've realised my phone recognises the app from before and won't recognise the premium setting only free. I've tried to permanently delete the app and try again but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this as Itunes have moved away from managing apps in its software. Is there a way to change it to premium via the Lightroom app? Or a way to permanently delete it and start again? I've tried syncing but that didn't work either. Thanks. Gina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you just need to sign out of the free account and sign back in to the one you paid for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ok thanks, I’ll try it now 👍 I didn’t even think of that 🤦‍:female_sign:

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines