Copied

Masking feature not working at all.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Mariam Almarzooqi 

Can you share some more details:
What iPhone model do you have?

What iOS version is your phone using?

Does this happen with all photos?

Does a device restart help?  

Does reinstalling the app help?

Thank you and kind regards,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Model: iPhone Xs Max

iOS Version: 14.8.1.

This happened to all photo and I don’t want to reinstalling the app since I did that before and I lost all my presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the additional notes.  I cannot reproduce the problem on a similar device and same iOS version.  We'll continue to investigate.  The very next thing I recommend is that you do a full iTunes/iCloud back up of your device so that you can always restore your device exactly to the same state as it is today.

Does a device restart help?  Are you open to updating to the latest iOS 15 to see if that changes anything?

Regarding reinstalling the app, I suggested this because you seem to be a paid user.  If you are a paid user (which your UI did indicate), your images, edits and presets should sync to Lightroom cloud storage.  You can confirm your files are synced by tapping on the cloud button and checking sync status.  If your files are indeed synced you can re-install the app and the files and presets should sync back down.  Only free users cannot enjoy this cloud sync feature.  To be sure all your files are synced to cloud storage, you can sign into your same account in a web browser at lightroom.adobe.com, and check that your most recent edits and imports do exist in the cloud.  

If the device restart or simple iOS update do not help, I am curious if you can do a iTunes/iCloud backup of your device and then try re-installing the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines