• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile not allowing me to add photos on Android

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've always been able to add photos to lightroom, but suddenly I am no longer able to. The photos on my device appear as options to add, but when I try to add them, nothing happens. This is only occurring on my Samsung Galaxy tablet. My  Galaxy phone is still able to add photos.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Which Lightroom Mobile versions are you using on your mobile and tablet? Does this happen with particular file formats? How are you trying to add the images? 

Open the photo on your Android device or long-press the image from within your photo gallery. Tap the Share icon and select Add to Lightroom from the Share to Apps options. Your photo will be imported to Lightroom.

If you cannot find the Add to Lightroom option, use the Files app to locate your photo and then navigate to Add to Lightroom using the procedure mentioned above. If you do not have the Files app, download Files by Google.

Let us know if this help.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I solved the problem. For whatever reason, Lightroom would not add photos
from my SD card now. I moved the photos back to my device's storage and
Lightroom would then add them. This is annoying but at least it works again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines