We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Copy link to clipboard
Hi, im encountering folowng problem.
but let me explain my workflow first:
- Im grabbing some product shots with my phone
- those shots are synced to my ipad and edited in lightroom mobile
- some shots need to be edited in photoshop mobile
- once work is finished in ps mobile, i send it back to lr mobile
- in lr mobile i have a bunch of raw files and a few psd files
- once home, i start lightroom classic to sync again to my mac, and have a backup
- all raws and its modifications are imported perfectly, but im missing all my psd files i edited in ps mobile.
any solution would be welcome
thanks in advance
Hi, thank you for reporting this.Can you check if the upload of those PSDs has finished by tapping on the cloud icon?Do you see anything uploading?One more thing to try out, once you have verified that all files are uploaded:Can you see the PSD if you login to https://lightroom.adobe.com?Thanks,Ignacio