• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile not syncing

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having trouble with Lightroom mobile v 6.1.0 syncing photos ever since buying a

new iPhone 12 Pro. None of the photos are syncing to Lightroom Clasic 9.4 or Lightrooom V3.4

I have a monthly subscription and have logged out of the cloud on all devices and my iMac , logged back in but stilll nothing. The mobile is stuck on syncing 53 photos. I have tried using home wifi and also my phone's data, still nothing.

The OS on my Mac is High sierra

Any suggestions welcome.

Neil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see these photos listed under LrWeb https://lightroom.adobe.com/ ...?

Or when you open up the top Cloud status menu from within Lr iOS, are there pending uploads still listed? Last but not least is there a chance for you to update to a more recent Lr Classic version, just to see if that makes a difference
Hope to get a clue about your issue soon. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guido

Thankyou for your reply however I managed to solve the problem. I was running an anti virus pasword protector and VPN on my iPhone and iPad. When I deactivated the VPN all the photos that were stuck in pending on my iPhone flowed straight through to my iPad and also to Lightroom on my Mac. Everything is now working as it should since I turned off the VPN. Cheers Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We've heard about similar issues with Mcafee on iOS.
Which antivirus/VPN client did you use?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ignacio

I am using AVG Internet Security. 

Cheers

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines