• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile not syncing

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping someone can help me. I have imported a selection of photos onto lightroom classic on my iMac. I have Synced it to my light room mobile on my iPad and proceeded to edit every image in the album (150 photos) I have then gone back into my iMac to export the photos at their full quality and almost every other photo has not synced with the dots I have done. Just under half have synced over, the others are still as they were SOOC. Both apps say they are completed with their sync. I have tried pausing and unpausing, logging out, shutting both systems down. 

Please can someone tell me how I can get all of the edits to sync across to my iMac please? 

Thank you

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Megan25382139qcyb 

Since your question is about Lightroom, I have moved this from the forum for questions about the Community where you posted.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

View an image on your iPad that didn't sync. Tap the cloud icon in the upper right. Sometimes this will kick start the sync for a specific image.

Quit the Lightroom Classic application on your iMac and then reopen. Sometimes this will reboot the sync process. Open the preferences panel and view the Lightroom sync tab. Images that are still in the sync process are listed with a blue link at the bottom of the panel. You can reboot the sync by pressing the Option key and clicking in this area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines