• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile on ipad - deleted items folder won’t empty

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just over 6000 photographs in my deleted items folder but when I select permanently delete all nothing happens, even when I select all of the photographs in the album.

Is this a bug and is there some way of getting around it as I need to clear down the number of photographs I hold online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that I'm using Lightroom mobile on my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't reproduce this. If I select the deleted pictures album in the left panel, then tap on the three dots in the upper right corner, I can choose to permanently delete the photos. If I do that, I get a last warning dialog that these photos will not be retrievable, and when I tap that this is fine, they are gone. Is that the method you use?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines