• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile - Paused my premium subscription and now I can't edit or download previous images

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Hope someone can help me with this!
I have been using Lightroom mobile for free for several years. In August I wanted to try out the premium version but was not happy with the additional features so therefore decided to pause it after my first month. Now when the subscription has ended I can't edit/see settings or download any of my previous images that I have edited (all the ones that I have edited before my subscription ended). I guess it is because they are now saved in the creative cloud and I don't have access to that cloud since I ended the premium version (see screenshot, sadly in Swedish).

How can I get access to these again without being a premium user? I don't even need to have any images in the cloud.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @karlsvard 

Even after your subscription ends, you are always able to download from Lightroom's cloud storage any image that you previously synced when you were still subscribed.

That error you showed is saying that the advanced feature you want is limited to paid users.  However, please notice that the option to Download is still present.  So you can download and see all images in your account.  However, if they are Raw images, or if you try to use a premium edit feature on any image, those are abilities that rely on a subscription.

If I can clarify anything, please let me know!

Kind regards,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines