Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile. Photos failed to import

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help. Lightroom Mobile version 6.4.0

Importing photos from gallery - suddenly stopped working. Was working 2 days ago and from last night unable to import anything - photos from gallery or photos from the app

Cleared cache

Restarted app and phone

How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that. Could you please let us know if all your images are synced to Lightroom web?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I have the same problem. Lightroom mobile, v6.40, (Android) does not import the images to the library (I get the message: “25 images have been not imported”). It is also not in the cloud. The last automatic sync was on 19 September. Since then (I take every day some pics) not one image is synced. Also when I do it manually the images are not added to the library. I see the blue circle spinning on the cloud (top right), and when it stops I get the message that the images have not been imported.

How do I fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines