• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing my photos on Lightroom Mobile app and decided to subscibe to their app to use the healing tool. Once subscibed, all my photos were gone and the app is like brand new. May I know how can I get back all my edited photos? Please help. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw, I have tried to login back to my account it doesn't work. My account looks like it has been 'restarted'. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 'mabelmuffin'

I'm sorry for the trouble.  I am not sure how this could have happened -- subscribing is usually smooth and should not reset the app.  

As long ass you did not uninstall the app, it may be possible to recover images from the app cache by following the info at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines