• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile premium features not working

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Creative Suite subscription and so far all premium features on iOS mobile Lightroom were working just fine, but now it doesn't give me access to those premium features. I have followed up the instruction on Adobe help, but still not successful. 

can anyone help? 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @josefv18659521 

It appears your corporate access has transitioned your account from a personal account to an enterprise account.  I see a valid subscription for your Adobe ID, with significant data uploaded. To access this, sign out and sign back into Lightroum using your business account and not the personal one.

If you need additional help, please consult your enterprise plan administrator at your organization.  You plan administrator has access to enterprise support, which is beyond what is provided on these user-to-user peer support forums.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That helped. I didn't realised that changing a profile while still using same account login would trigger this. Thank you for your time and advice 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines