• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile presets not doing anything

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought some presets from Etsy for Lightroom mobile, I downloaded the .dng files to my iphone 12 and to Lightroom and everything looks fine but when I tap the presets (to see the before and after) nothing happens. My sister followed the exact same steps on her iPhone 8 and they do work on hers. Do I have to turn on a setting or why are they not showing on my phone? (the before and after feature does work on other pictures when I adjust settings on them so I don't think its that)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the community!

This issue has been logged as a bug and our product team is working on a fix for the same which might be out very soon. You may check and follow this conversation for any updates regarding this. https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/m-dng-imports-after-6-2-update-doesn-t-...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have just released a version 6.2.1 with a fix. Since this was an import issue you need to re-import the dngs ---Let us know if its working for you now...and sorry for the trouble - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines