• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile "The SSL certificate authority is not trusted"

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently migrated all of my Lightroom data over to a student version provided by my University. When I try to use this new account on Lightroom Mobile I was given the error code "An error occurred while authenticating. The SSL certificate authority is not trusted." 

Im not sure what could cause this besides maybe restrictions on the schools end?

If anybody knows a solution to this issue please let me know. I use the mobile version frequently for on the go edits and mobile exports. 

Thanks,

Sean 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too face the similar issue everytime I log in to adobe lightroom. I tried to uninstall many apps to fix the error. Also uninstalled adboe lightroom, photoshop and photoshop express and reinstalled them. Tried to uninstall and repair vc++ redirection something from uninstall programs too. Still I have got the same problem. Also my JPJ files are not supported by Lightroom. I am not a technical person so don't know how to fix it. does anybody knows how to solve JPJ files issue too along with SSL problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines