• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile shows expired subscription except it's not

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm subscribed to Creative Cloud Photography plan with 1TB and part of that is lightroom mobile. I bought a new iphone 13 yesterday and now lightroom mobile is saying that my subsription has expired. Except it hasn't - I'm paid up to date on my plan.

I've tried to restore purchases - it says there's none to restore.

I've tried turning the device off and on again as per FAQ - no change.

Please help.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm subscribed to Creative Cloud Photography plan with 1TB and part of that is lightroom mobile. I bought a new iphone 13 yesterday and now lightroom mobile is saying that my subsription has expired. Except it hasn't - I'm paid up to date on my plan,

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Adam25514471jnwh 

I have consolidated your multiple posts into this one thread.

Checking your account, I see you do have a valid subscription.  The system let me know you seem to have a couple accounts.  On your phone, you appear to be signed into a separate account that is expired.  The files that exist in Lightroom in that expired account will not sync to the separate account you just subscribed.  I recommend:
1. make a backup of your iPhone 13, so you can recover files later if needed

2. export the files from the expired account on your phone to your camera roll, so that you can re-import them into the recently subscribed account.  

2A. an alternative is to connect your device to a Mac or PC, and use Mac Finder or Windows iTunes app to extract Original images from the Lightroom app cache.  Here is a how-to: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm... 

3. after you have retrieved and backed up files from your expired account to your iOS camera roll or desktop computer, then please sign into Lightroom on your iPhone using the subscribed account.

I will send you a short direct message to share account details more privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines