Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIghtroom mobile shows weird photo sync with color fragmentation

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I have creativecloud subscription and work on both my mobile and desktop. I have dozen of photographs that look color fragmented on lightroom mobile but appear normal in lightroom desktop. Is this the sync issue? How to solve this issue?

The example photo is attached.

Thank you,

Mithlesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mithlesh,

Sorry that Lightroom on your mobile is showing images with some color fragmentation. That is not an expected experience, let us help make it right.

It seems like the images are not getting synced properly and hence showing the images either corrupt or partially synced.

Which version of Lightroom are you using on your desktop and mobile? Please take a look at this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/syncing-with-lightroom-mobile-stuck.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

I'm using creativecloud subscription with latest version available. I too believe that it is due to sync issue but don't know the solution. I might try to unsync and remove photos and then sync again but I'm afraid to lose the files. 

Thanks

Mithlesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, did you import these images on the desktop in Classic?
Do they have edits, if so do you know if they looked like this without edits too?

Please let us know which mobile app you're using and which desktop app you're using.
Also, please let us know the behaviour for https://lightroom.adobe.com

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines