• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile skipping some photos on import

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile is set to import automatically from the camera roll of my iPhone 12, but it had been quite a while since I last opened Lightroom, so syncing took a while. Now it says it's complete, but I can see it has missed a lot of photos. I usually delete the entire camera roll after importing, but I have to do it in bulk, as I don't trust Lightroom to catch them all. This happened last time I had a a big import too. What is wrong? 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Arien__ 

What kinds of photos were skipped?  As long as your auto-import settings allow what you expect (photos, screenshots, videos) really any of these should be imported provided that the images are not exact duplicates of files that are already in your account (duplicates are skipped). 

Also, your device needs to have enough free space to allow import to work.  If you are trying to import 5 GB of images, you need at least that much free space on your device so that Lightroom can import the images.

I'll send you a message in a moment asking for a diagnostic log -- if this happened recently enough, maybe the log will help us understand why files were skipped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines