Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile stuck on "loading"

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there.

My Lightroom Mobile app seem to be stuck on "loading" after the latest updates. No images actually loading. Worked great before. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

I was able to get past the issue by doing an uninstall and reinstall of the app.

I have no issues since I did the above on the day after making my initial post was made.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Sorry that Lightroom CC mobile app is not loading after the latest update. Could you please sign out of the app and sign back in to see if that helps? Also, are you working on an Android or iOS device?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with iOS 12 on a XSMax. Logging out and back in did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LR CC is now stuck on Loading.  I am on IOS 12 on an I phone X.  Tried logging in and out, plus rebooting the phone.  Has anybody had any luck with this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to get past the issue by doing an uninstall and reinstall of the app.

I have no issues since I did the above on the day after making my initial post was made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wary about uninstall/reinstall my 12,000 pictures, but your solution worked. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done this & it works for maybe a few hours and then is stuck again. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Adobe needs to fix this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. 40k+ pics so I won't reinstall before the next version upgrade (based on comments above).  In the meanwhile, I kill and restart the app and it has always worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did the iOs 14.3 software update and now my Lightroom Mobile app will not open. Sits and spins the loading photos. Never had this issue until tonight. Fix this Adobe! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded to the new Iphone 12 pro... same issue... all spin no photos. Please let me know if youve figured out the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The spin on startup was intermittent for me (I could often start after killing/restarting the app). It disappeared by itself in the meahwhile, although I'm not sure at what point, which makes me think some parts of the local data was corrupted (maybe a bug in a recent update). The actions I know I did (which might help if you can still start it at all) were to disable "store locally" for a folder, and change star ratings for a couple of hundreds of pics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a problem with just iPhone 12. This has been going on for at least 2 years now. I can NEVER get an answer that works. But we all keep shoveling our money to this crap company that has ZERO interest in helping us (hence how long this has been a problem & there will NEVER be any customer service). One day it works the next it doesn't. I have restarted, signed out & in, deleted & reinstalled the app countless times & NOTHING resolves the issues. YOU SUCK ADOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @cruejunkie 

If you sign into your account at lightroom.adobe.com, do you see a folder called "Sync Issues" or something similar?  (this only appears if photos in your account have problems syncing). 

If you do see such things, they'll be listed by file name.  Please ensure you have a separate backup of these photos.  Then try deleting those troubled files from Lightroom.

Does this help your Lightroom iOS app sync better now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile does not work. It says loading smart preview & downloading camera profiles. This has been happening for about 2 years. I am using an iPhone 12pro max & I was also using an iPhone 7+. I have logged in & out, restarted the phones, uninstalled & reinstalled the app numerous times & nothing fixes it permanently. It will work for maybe an hour or a day or on editing 1 photo then goes back to spinning & I cannot edit any photo in any album. 

6292125D-8B26-4BC8-B65C-FAECA72D6056.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gosh. Not much help there. I went on to the Adobe site and found this "Force quit and restart the app."
Couldn't figure out how to do that (!) so I went in to 'Settings', found 'Lightroom', fiddled with access to 'photos' on my phone, and now I'm back into 'Lightroom'. (as with all the above it would not upload photos - just sit there and spin....all day).
Works now but I've lost confidene in the app being something I can depend on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines