• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Subscription Is Expired message, but account is active and desktop version working

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the issue where my Lightroom Mobile app and the sync to mobile portion of the desktop app say that my account is expired, but the Adobe website and the desktop app show my account is current.

I am on the CC Photography Plan.

A little bit of background:

I originally purchased this plan through Amazon, but due to a billing issue they couldn't resolve, they cancelled my subscription and refunded my money. Same day after they did that, I went to Adobe's website and activated a new CC Photography plan under the same Adobe ID.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Hi psu_jedi,

Please DM your Adobe_id so that we can look up the account and check.

Also, sign out of Lightroom mobile app and sign back in, ensure you are using the latest version.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi psu_jedi,

Please DM your Adobe_id so that we can look up the account and check.

Also, sign out of Lightroom mobile app and sign back in, ensure you are using the latest version.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Can you help me please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash 

i have same issue subscriped and billed but still 'trial expired' 

tried to re-instal and re-sign-in but no luck yet

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey buddy

sorry for constant asking but im facing same issue

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zuhair, I've asked the server team to take a look at your account to get your LR Android subscription working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my man! its working now .. thanks alot 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there

I purchased lightroom premium year plan for ky lightroom cc on android and I've been already charge on google play but still not active on the lightroom app.

Got a solution? Thanks gents!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same issue my id: [edited for privacy]@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue now

my id: [edited]@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlie, would you mind assisting me?  On chat support right now on Adobe and they can't figure it out. Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nik

Was Support able to help you out?  In addition to your CC Educational plan (which may not include LR support), I see a valid Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription through the iOS App Store started on Monday.  If you do not see that, please sign out of Lightroom on your device, and immediately sign back in using the same email address that you used to sign into these forums.  If you see two options for login, educational/institutional/enterprise and also a personal login, choose the personal option.

Hope this helps a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having this issue with my account 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue right now.
All app plan works allright on mac but ipad doesn't want to get the full lightroom stuff running saying it's expired.

😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello TB213

Your specific educational subscription to CC All Apps does not include access to Lightroom.  Please read this article: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.htm...

Check with your institution's IT/administration to understand what products and services are available to you through their licensing agreement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this problem, too.

Please check it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Tummarat5C44 

I see you may have an educational plan.  The user forums are not the correct place for you to get help with your educational plan.  Please contact your school plan administrator for help.  If your plan administrator needs helps, assistance is available via enterprise support.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's funny how it seems like I'm not the only one LOL

Hey Charlie, can you help me out as well please? I'm also currently chatting with chat support and I'm getting tired of having them to ask me to connect to personal hotspot/clear cookies & caches LOL!

So I initially HAD the Apple Lightroom Premium Mobile subscription and ended it on June 11th. I just purchased the Adobe 1TB Photography Plan and I'm seeing the same "Subscription Expired" message on LR web, LR desktop and LR mobile. I'm guessing that the old Apple subscription is somehow still stuck on my Adobe's profile and therefore Adobe can't read the new plan even though it's showing and working fine in my Creative Cloud

thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry my email for the ID is [removed for privacy]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'missjsuw'

I will send you a private message with some suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie - I'm having the exact same issue here but tech support (via chat) have been absolutely useless, any chance you could check my account too? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ascenity

Your specific educational subscription to CC All Apps does not include access to Lightroom.  Please read this article: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.htm...

Check with your institution's IT/administration to understand what products and services are available to you through their licensing agreement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had purchased a cloud storage (using a personal card unde my personal adobe ID - I needed more space than work was willing to pay for) and have been using my work account for the app activation. They went to 'creative cloud for teams' or something and now I can't access my cloud storage on Lightroom iPad without logging into my personal account directly. I used to have this work great - not sure what to do now. Please help. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@js_macbiocom 

If I understand, with your one email address you now have an enterprise login, in addition to a separate "personal" account with a personal subscription to the Lightroom 1 TB plan.  On your iPad, to see your existing personal subscription, you will need to sign out and sign back into using the personal option -- your subscription related synced files and should be there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines