• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Subscription Is Expired message, but account is active and desktop version working

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the issue where my Lightroom Mobile app and the sync to mobile portion of the desktop app say that my account is expired, but the Adobe website and the desktop app show my account is current.

I am on the CC Photography Plan.

A little bit of background:

I originally purchased this plan through Amazon, but due to a billing issue they couldn't resolve, they cancelled my subscription and refunded my money. Same day after they did that, I went to Adobe's website and activated a new CC Photography plan under the same Adobe ID.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Hi psu_jedi,

Please DM your Adobe_id so that we can look up the account and check.

Also, sign out of Lightroom mobile app and sign back in, ensure you are using the latest version.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was accessing my adobe CC subscription on a windows Desktop and laptop. I have removed photoshop and Lightroom from one device. But still cannot access photoshop and Lightroom from my iPad. Showing no active subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Biswajeet 

I see no active subscription for the account you used to post for help here.  If you have an active subscription you don't see on your mobile device, please check that you are signed into the mobile app with the same email ID as on your desktop.

If you still need help finding the right email ID to sign in with, please contact Adobe Support.   Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the same email I'd on my desktop to log in and it is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Biswajeet 

It may be possible you purchased a plan that does not include Lightroom Mobile.  Adobe Support should be able to inspect your plan details and help further.  To contact Adobe Support please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

i am having the same issue.

I purchased the lightroom subscription through mobile (ios) and am trying to use it on my windows pc.  After entering my details, it just says that my subscription has ended but on my phone its still active.

Could you help me fix this?

Harvey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@hharvey.1 

Currently, Lightroom Mobile subscriptions support mobile only, and not Lightroom for the desktop.  If you also need LR for your Windows PC, you'd need to cancel your current mobile subscription and then subscribe via the desktop instead.  Options and pricing for plans that include LR desktop and mobile can be found here: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines