• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile subscription issues

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Lightroom Mobile Subscription Has Expired message, but account is active, yellow icon in cloud always there

did have Lightroom cc but canceled due to certain reasons and the purchased Lightroom mobile subscription two days later and then had problems 

regards shane 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Shane Mc 

After your account expired, the cloud status icon does change to include a yellow info badge.

Are you asking if that's expected?  Are you saying to do want to subscribe again, but you are having some kind of problem?  More info, steps, or a screenshot may clarify what help you need.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscription is still current and had all premium options but after 2 days of use it said my subscription had expired, rechecked account and was still active, I am lodged in to the correct account 

I did have the desktop version through Adobe but canceled it before the payments were locked in 

it was about 2 days later I purchased Lightroom mobile subscription , it was all working fine except when you clicked on the cloud it would say preparing subscription but it just kept on going and the yellow icon never went away even when I had the premium features 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It comes up with this but my account is still active 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Shane Mc 

Have you tried Retore Purchase?  If not, see if the steps here help: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

I also wonder if there may be more than one account in play here, and this is a matter of needing to sign into another existing account.  I'll send you a private note.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines