Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile subscription

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

have monthly Lightroom mobile subscription, however when I use the app I have limeted features as the free version

can you please help solve this issue !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 'ESFA0'

I see no Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription for the account you used to post for help. 

Some quick thoughts:
--Are you certain you are signed into the correct Lightroom account?  Have you used more than one email address to sign into Lightroom?

--If you try to purchase again, what happens?  If an error is shown, what does it say?

If you are certain you are signed into Lightroom using the correct Adobe ID, please try the Restore Purchase advice described at: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Does this help?  If Restore Purchase fails, does an error display?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Charlie.D

Thank you for your quick reply,

I signed into the correct account and tried to restore the purchase and Also to repurchase  but still have the same issue 

you can check the screenshot to have an idea of my issue 

A5BB4038-C008-409E-8005-949794A7E598.png

4BAE31B4-62EA-4DC0-8D8C-DDCC5C096778.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello 'ESFA0'

Do not delete the app, or your images that are not yet synced will be lost.

Could you try quitting and restarting the app? Steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330

Does this help?

When you tried Restore Purchase, did any other error display?  Perhaps "Duplicate Purchase?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines