• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile - Transfer Data to New Phone

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm buying a new phone, can I drag the lightroom and presset to the new phone? if I have a paid version, will everything be saved?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

With the free version of Lightroom mobile, the images and data do not sync across devices. You can export all the images from Lightroom mobile on your old device and then transfer them to the new phone using bluetooth or any other file transfer service. You can also do that using your computer.

For your presets, you can either re-download the presets from the original source or apply the presets to a DNG image, then export the file as DNG with the edits of the preset applied to it. You can them import the exported DNG files to Lightroom on the new phone and re-create your presets using them.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you purchase the mobile plan then your photos and presets sync to the Cloud (I believe you get 100GB of Cloud Storage).

When you get a new phone you would just log in with the same account details and the app would populate from the Cloud.

The photos would also be available at http://lightroom.adobe.com/ via a browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines