• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile version becoming paid?

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i have this lightroom app in my mobile which is free basically and all of a sudden few days ago on the app, free version finishing days countdown started on the top of my screen and currently it says that 7 days are remaining in the ending of the free version...so can somebody tell me if lightroom's mobile free version is becoming paid or will it remain free?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Lightroom mobile has some Premium features which are only available through a subscription. It appears that you might have tried using one these premium features & activated a trial for the premium version accidentally (hence the timer for the expiry of the trial version).

For more info about the premium features, please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/premium-features.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines