• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile will not fully install?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Android device I had Lr fully working with my LrC Desktop. I inadvertently deleted the App and now whne I try and re-add it I get a spinning wheel saying it is synching (have left this for hours to no effect) and if I try and add a Album then clicking OK and the new Album is not displayed. None of the albums synced from Desktop are visible.

If I go to Preferences / Photo Import Options then the page opens and immediatley closes leaving a blank screen with a never-ending spinning circle.

I have tried removing and reinstalling; I have closed the phone down and restarted ... all to no avail?

Peter H

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll help you figure this out. I'll need more info.

What version of Lightroom & Android OS are you working on? How much free space do you have on your mobile?

Try using a different internet source might help. Use a mobile hotspot or a different wifi connection.

Log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) on the desktop & check for any sync issues on the web. Before making any changes to sync issues, do locate & back up these images away from Lightroom. Lightroom sync might not function as expected as long as there are sync issues. 

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sameer

Thank you for your response;

Lightroom and Android are fully up to date.

172Gb available on mobile

Have tried several WiFi and 4G to no effect

lightroom.adobe.com reports no issues.

Peter H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines