• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile with iPhone 12 Pro - So many problems

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea whats going on here but I'd appreciate any help.

I recently purchased an iPhone 12 Pro, installed Lightroom and I have the following problems.

• Images captured using Lightroom camera (dng) are overexposed
  • Auto Import from camera roll doesnt work
  • Unable to import from Camera Roll

What I have noticed is that Adobe Colour Profile is not used , the color profile just says, 'color'. Does the Lightroom app need an update?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I can´t take photos only with ultra wide lense in raw format. Only in JPG. I think an upgrades is coming soon. Anybody knows when?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with focuse while using the W lense (1x). Launnching LR and selecting the camera to shoot an image, autofocuse atempts to function but then does not work. Everything is out of focuse. This is with Auto as well as Pro. The UW lense auto focuse seems to be working consistantly but using the W lense focuse is not working consistantly. Quitting LR and relaunching as well as rebooting phone does not solve the issue. After using LR to atempt to take a photo using the W lense and then quitting the app and then using the native iOS camera app, the focuse for 1x in that app becomes out of focuse. All permissions to use camera for other apps than LR have been toggeled off to test to see if there were any other apps causing this issue. It seem as if this is a bug and there needs to be an update for LR or iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technology previews (to turn on depth capture, etc.) also not available on the iPhone 12 version, though it appears on my iPhone 11. Note that the app has not updated for a few weeks so they might be behind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

93174DDA-FA75-42D7-84B6-21B43735AB3E.jpeg

I was just coming to find a solution because Technology Previews isn't showing up for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same challenge here.  I upgraded from an old iPhone 8 to iPhone 12 Pro specifically to use these features.  I want to use long exposure and depth capture.   No Technology Preview option.

When will this be available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines