Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Lightroom no guarda las palabras claves ni titulos

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Tiene un error al momento de guardar los cambios en el archivo no se ve reflejado los datos exif cargados (palabras claves) ni el título ni la descripción. La opción incluir meta datos está activada pero aún así no guarda las palabras claves

Lightroom v7.4.2

ipad os 15.6

https://youtu.be/BAfeHA9BMhA

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @SmilePhotoArg 

I cannot reproduce the problem.  When I apply a keyword to a photo, and then export that photo, the keyword is saved in a metadata field called "Subject."  Exiftool on Mac confirms this.

Also, if I import the saved image back into Lightroom, the keyword I added is still present.  This is true whether I save as a JPG, TIFF, or DNG. 

Maybe the problem is you must enable "Include Metadata" under the Export As ... More Options settings.  If this is disabled, then keywords may not be included when exporting files.

I cannot explain how your other service works, but I urge you to contact them for support if my suggestion to turn on More Options > Include Metadata doesn't solve your problem

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines