• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not launching after the update

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

URGENT!! My Lightroom updated last night and now has a box over the Lightroom app that says “Lightroom is doing some housekeeping” there is no progress bar and I’ve closed the app, deleted and reinstalled, and am running out of hope. Considering I pay $17 a month I won’t put up with this, as well as I have deadlines for my clients and need it back up and running in the next couple hours...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Update:

The resolution for the issue has been updated under the Miscellaneous tab in Lightroom CC Known Issues.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/known-issues.html#Miscellaneous

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnnahR2001,

Sorry that Lightroom CC is not launching after you've updated it and it's showing you a error message "Lightroom is doing some housekeeping".

Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom CC you're using? Also, are you using Lightroom CC on your mobile or desktop?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

The resolution for the issue has been updated under the Miscellaneous tab in Lightroom CC Known Issues.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/known-issues.html#Miscellaneous

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello..I have a problem updating lightroom on my phone. I downloaded it from Google Play and it asked me to update. When I did that, it refused and it became locked. I cannot access it. I deleted it more than 10 times and downloaded it and the same problem remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines