• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIGHTROOM NOT OPENING CR2 RAW FILES

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was always able to open my CR2 RAW files with Lightroom 6 while this last time it asked me to download Quicktime from Apple, and I did. But still no RAW files would open...

The camera is a Canon 5D mark IV and the operating system is Windows 10.

Thanks,

Christian

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That camera model requires at least Lightroom 6.7, and with that version there is only preliminary support. What exact version of Lightroom 6 do you have installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jim for your kind reply.

I am sorry for answering just now, but I never received an email about your message...

I have now Lightroom 6.0, but when I try to update it, a message says that my Internet is

not connected, while it is. I will attach a screenshot. And before I was able to import and open

the Canon 5D mk IV RAW files on this Lightroom version.Lightroom 6 RAW files.jpg

In the meantime I tried to download past versions of Camera RAW and to uninstall and re-install the Creative Cloud,

but it didn't help.

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines