• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not recognizing my subscription?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get Adobe through my school and suddenly Lightroom has stopped working. It says my free trial has ended, I click buy now, a pop up window appears saying the team order is successful, I click okay and then nothing happens. Lightroom used to work, and I use many other Adobe apps and those all work fine. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, as well as signing out and signing back into creative cloud. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom app is showing trial expired even after you've purchased the app.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and what is your computer's OS? Like Lightroom Desktop 4.2 or Lightroom Classic 10.2 on Windows 10 or macOS Big Sur v 10.15.x

Would you mind checking the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines