• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not saving edits

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am almost at the end of my tether with lightroom. I am using lightroom 4.1. I will edit my photos and then export them (which takes an age), then when I close lightroom and reopen it none of the changes are saved and all I see are the original RAW files with no changes. Hours have been lost having to reedit photos and it is driving me mad. Does anyone know why this may be happening?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue (for some) that Adobe is working on: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-desktop-cloudbased/lightroom-desktop-all-edit...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm here a year and a half after OP with the same issues. Found the forum through scouring the net for Adobe support options, through their own site, the only contact listed is Forums. And this is what you find. Zero support. Absolutely disgraceful 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines