• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not working after having subscription, it's showing trial is over

New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a Creative Cloud subscription, and it's supposed to include lightroom. It worked for awhile, but now it's saying my trial is "over" and I need to subscribe. But it's already included in my subscription? 

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble that you see with Lightroom. 

Which version of the application are you using? Would you mind sharing your AdobeID as a private message to check the plan you have and what all applications are included in it. Did you try re-installing the app?

Sign in at https://account.adobe.com/plansIf you have more than one Adobe account, check that you are signed in with the correct email address. Open the Creative Cloud desktop app. (Select the  icon in your Windows taskbar or the macOS menu bar.)

Select the Account icon in the upper right and select Sign-out. Re-download the app and re-login.

You can also check a few more steps. If the above mentioned does not work, check here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks. 

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines