• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom on Ipad Air 4, cannot change Export as.. options

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom running on a new Ipad Air 4 (running 14.2) and when I go to Share > Export as... , the pulldown for any of the output options that I want to choose (Tiff, 8 bit, Adobe RGB color space) for example drops down for a second then goes back up without any possibility for making a selection. I can't use this until I can output something other than jpegs! Help is appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also occurs in the "More Options " section of "Export as..."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

thanks for reporting this. 
I can only reproduce this when double tapping on the dropdown.

As a workaround, what happens if you keep the finger pressed on the dropdown for a longer time?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding. When I hold down for a longer time, the drop down menu goes up regardless of the length of time.  It stays down for about ½ a second either way, and as far as I can tell, no options can be chosen during that half second.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul

I have the same iPad Air 4 on iSOS 14.2, and am using the latest Lightroom iOS 6.1 release, and I cannot reproduce this after more than 10 minutes of effort.

Have you tried rebooting your device?  

I think you are a subscriber -- can you ensure all your files/edits aree synced, and then try reinstalling the app?

Please let us know if this helps, or not.

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for writing in, I updated the iPad OS to 14.3 and restarted, and although the issue remained after the restart, everything seems to work now.. A mystery. Now if we could just generate custom file names with more options (I like YYYY-MM-DD-text-seq.ext for example), that would be awesome.

Thank you again 

PL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines