Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom on iPad Pro

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I recently purchased the new M1 iPad Pro . I immediately found out some features that are missing from this app compared to the desktop version that would make sense to include for the iPads to improve the workflow.

1. When using the new Magic keyboard you can't hover over with the track pad/cursor and adjust the given setting by +5 or -5 with the directional arrows on the keyboard.
  2. The other feature that I would find helpful is to be able to isolate the thumbnails when importing the images so you can just see one image for selecting the photos like in Lightroom classic (to check for proper focus and image quality). 
  3. When using the Selective Edit tool with the Apple Pencil add an option or function where you can actually see the brush size/brush feather tool so you can see where you're drawing. Ex. Lightroom Desktop version.
TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place to request features is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

It's best to search first for similar requests to the ones that you would like and vote and add your voice to those.

If you need to add a new request, create a separate thread for each feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Is there a new forum I couldn't upload my requests because it says it's closed. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it is closed!  'Feedback' is no longer active.

All ideas and discussions are now consolidated in this Community Forum (see the link below).

When you post an "idea" select the 'idea' group and your post will have an Upvote badge-

2021-09-08 07_27_49-Rotate Multiple Photos LR iPad Pro - Adobe Support Community - 12366608 — Mozill.jpg2021-09-08 07_28_16-Lightroom ecosystem (Cloud-based) - Adobe Support Community — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/community-forum-consolida...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines